- 1 large bag chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1 pint strawberries
- 1 pint raspberries
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 32-oz. container vanilla yogurt
- Gummy worms (to taste)
- Put cookies in a zip-lock bag and pound or jump on them until they are crumbled, set aside.
- Wash and cut strawberries into small pieces. Set aside.
- Rinse remaining berries and set aside.
- Line a flowerpot with wax paper (a plastic cup can also be used – no need to line with wax paper).
- In the flower pot, place a 1 inch layer of cookie crumbs.
- Next, add a layer of yogurt on top of the cookie crumbs.
- Add a layer of mixed berries.
- Add a few gummy worms.
- Continue to layer the cookie crumbs, yogurt, berries, and worms until you fill the flowerpot. Each layer may be as thick as you prefer. The top layer should be a cookie crumb layer (to look like dirt).
- Place a few gummy worms sticking out of the top layer.
- Add a plastic, silk, or construction paper flower to the top of the pot. Construction paper flowers can be attached to straws and then stuck into the “dirt.”
- Serve with a small flower spade (or spoon).