The Creative Kitchen is excited to share fun ways for business to provide engaging events for their employees and their families! With COVID-19 dramatically impacting traditional ways that companies engage with employees for team building and/or family events, The Creative Kitchen offers a fun and delicious solution through virtual cooking and food-based events! Whether companies are looking for events to celebrate Valentine’s Day, Spring Holidays, Summer, or otherwise, The Creative Kitchen has exciting recipes and food-related activities that are sure to be enjoyed by participants of all ages!
- The Creative Kitchen hosts a virtual cooking class during which participants work together to make a delicious dish. Companies may choose between themed recipes, kitchen crafts, or other food-based activities such as “Edible Slime,” “Silly Sushi,” “Breakfast for Dinner Pajama Party,” “Not-Your-Traditional Taco Tuesday,” “Delicious Dumplings,” and more!
- Classes include Ingredient and Equipment Lists and Recipes to be sent in advance for ease of participation.
- Opportunities to have related ingredients and/or products sent to participants in advance.
- Events may be hosted from 30-90 minutes.
- Augment the session with a contest or giveaway, featuring cooking-related prizes coordinated by The Creative Kitchen!
- Opportunity to purchase cooking-related utensils, branded aprons, ingredients, cookbooks, or otherwise to all participants in advance .
- The Creative Kitchen offers employees of the participating company a discount for The Creative Kitchen’s virtual birthday parties and virtual playdates.
The Creative Kitchen is more than happy to develop and customize activations so that they fit desired goals and budget!