- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 kiwi
- 1 peach (or 1 cup canned peaches)
- 1 mango
- *the above fruits may be substituted for other favorite fruits
- 1 package wonton wrappers
- 1 cup applesauce
- 1 glass of water
- 1 can whipped cream
- Dice the fruit into small pieces and stir together in a bowl.
- Carefully place wonton wrappers (they are very delicate) onto a piece of wax paper.
- Put a teaspoon of applesauce into the center of each wonton wrapper.
- Put a teaspoon of diced fruit on top of the applesauce.
- fold the wonton wrappers in half and seal them by wetting a fingertip and rubbing it along the outer rim of the wonton wrapper.
- Steam the dumplings in a steaming basket for 2 minutes (or until the wonton wrapper is cooked). Do not over cook the dumplings or they will fall apart!
- Place the dumplings into a bowl and cover with whipped cream. Enjoy!