Grilled Le Gruyere AOP Sandwiches
- 1 mango
- ¼ small pineapple
- 3 kiwis
- ½ pint strawberries
- 1 14-oz. can of peaches (with the juice)
- 1 6-oz. can frozen orange juice
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 2 cups apple juice
- 1 11-oz. can coconut milk
- 2 limes
- ¼ cup sugar (or to taste)
- ½ bunch mint or a tablespoon of dried mint (or to taste)
- Peel the mango, pineapple, and kiwi. Cut the fruit into a dice, and place in a large bowl.
- Remove the stems and cut the strawberries into small pieces. Add them to the bowl.
- Drain the peach juice into the bowl of fruit. Then cut the peaches into small dice and add to the bowl as well.
- Pour the orange juice concentrate, pineapple juice, apple juice, and coconut milk into the bowl.
- Cut the limes in half and squeeze the juice into the bowl.
- Add the sugar to the bowl and mix until it is fully dissolved.
- Remove the stems of the mint from the leaves. Tear the leaves into small pieces and add to the bowl (or just add the dried mint).
- Put the soup in the refrigerator, let it chill and then serve!