Product Review: Sugar Bowl Bakery Palmiers
Grilled Le Gruyere AOP Sandwiches
- 8 slices whole grain bread
- 4 tbs mayonnaise
- 4 tbs unsalted butter
- 8 ounces Le Gruyere AOP, grated
- 4 ounces turkey breast, thinly sliced
- 1 apple, cored and thinly sliced
- Spread 1/2 tbs mayonnaise on one side of one slice of bread. Set aside and repeat with remaining slices of bread
- In a large skillet, over medium low heat, melt butter.
- To skillet, add four slices of bread, mayonnaise side down.
- Evenly distribute Gruyere AOP, turkey breast, and sliced apple on top of bread in skillet. Top with remaining 4 slices of bread, mayonnaise side up.
- Cook sandwiches for approximately 4 minutes, or until bottom slices of bread are golden brown.
- Flip sandwiches and cook for an additional 4 minutes.