Product Review: LivBar Blueberry Vanilla Kale
Le Gruyere AOP Potato Salad
- 24 ounces red baby potatoes, boiled and quartered
- 5 hardboiled eggs, peeled and diced
- 6 ounces Le Gruyere AOP, diced into 1/2 inch dice
- 4 slices deli ham (approximately 3-4 ounces) diced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped chives
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large mixing bowl, add potatoes, eggs, Gruyere AOP, ham, chives, mayonnaise, and sour cream. Gently stir to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour prior to serving.