Grilled Le Gruyere AOP Sandwiches
- 4 cups cooked rice (preferably Asian sticky rice)
- 1 mango
- 2 bananas
- 2 kiwis
- 12 to 15 strawberries
- 1 14-oz. can coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar (or to taste)
- 1 cup dried shredded coconut (optional and to taste)
- Put the cooked rice into a medium mixing bowl.
- Peel and dice the mango, bananas, and kiwi and add them to the bowl of rice.
- Remove the stems from the strawberries, cut the fruit into small pieces, and add to the bowl.
- Stir the coconut milk into the bowl and mix well.
- Add the sugar to the bowl and stir together.
- At this point, either add the dried shredded coconut to the bowl and stir together, or the shredded coconut may be added to the top of the pudding as a garnish.