Want to serve baked treats to the family this holiday season but are short on time? Sugar Bowl Bakery’s Pumpkin Spice Madeleines taste deliciously homemade! These madeleines are made with real pumpkin and are soft with flavorful, fall fragrance from the pumpkin spice that takes the spices straight from the pie!
From the Mouth of a Kid:
This cookie tastes just like cake!
These madeleines are so versatile; they can be given as a treat to the kids and are elegant enough to serve at a family dinner. Or, I love dipping them into my coffee (and give it to my kids to dip in milk!)!
Farmer’s Sugar Bowl Bakery also offers other tasty baked goods such as traditional madeleines, brownie bites, fritters and palmiers.
The Icing on the Cake:
Pumpkin Spice Madeleines are all natural, have no preservatives and zero grams of trans fats.
Mix it Up!
Pumpkin Spice Madeleines can be served as they are, dressed up with whipped cream and fruit, or used as a base for other recipes to save time! And, use the madeleines in Sugar Bowl Bakery’s Recipe for Pumpkin Spice Madeleine Cheesecake!
Pumpkin Spice Madeleine Cheese Cake
- Sugar Bowl Bakery Pumpkin Spice Madeleines 8.4 oz.
- Pumpkin Seeds 4.0 oz.
- Butter 3.0 oz for crust and 5 oz for filling
- Cream Cheese 8.0 oz.
- Pumpkin Puree 15 oz.
- Powder Sugar 1 cup
- Pure Vanilla Extract 1 tsp
- Cinnamon 1 tsp
- Ground Nutmeg ½ tsp
- Salt ¼ tsp
- BumbleBerry Farm Pumpkin Spice Honey cream spread 3-4oz
- Add Sugar Bowl Bakery Pumpkin Spice Madeleine & Pumpkin Seeds in a food processor and blend until fine. Spread on a flat sheet pan and bake at 375F for 15 mins. Place back into the food processor and add butter and pulse for 30 seconds or until thoroughly combined. Add the mixture into an 8” springform pan. Using a clean bottom of a measuring cup, press the crumbs until smooth and compact.
Cream Cheese Pumpkin Filling Instructions:
- In a Kitchen-Aid add Cream Cheese, Butter, Powder Sugar, Pumpkin Puree and mix on 3 rd speed for 3 mins. Add Vanilla, Cinnamon, Ground Nutmeg, and Salt and mix on 3 rd speed for 2 mins. Add cream cheese filling to the crust and place it in the refrigerator until set to the touch. Once set, add Honey spread on top and put back in cooler until the top is firm. Flip cheesecake over, showing the crust side up.
Sugar Bowl Bakery’s Madeleines are available nationally at Albertson’s/Safeway, Kroger, Winco, Basha’s, and Smart & Final.