We’re bringing you some of our favorite pasta products and recipes on this lovely Wednesday morning with a product round-up! Check out some of our past product reviews and other recommendations of our favorites for some inspiration for your next family pasta night.
These days, there’s so many options out there when it comes to pasta, and we love that there’s truly something for everyone. Here are some of our favorites, ranging from gluten-free to veggie-based pastas!
- Banza Chickpea Pasta: Chickpeas give this pasta a ton of protein and fiber!
- Tolerant Food Organic Red Lentil Pasta: Made from red lentils, this 100% plant-based option provides extra protein and fiber!
- Veggiecraft Farms veggie-based pasta: We love the cauliflower in this pasta and all the vitamins and nutrients it provides!
- Explore Cuisine pasta: Choose from their red and green lentil pastas, chickpea pasta, and even black bean or edamame pastas!
- Cappello’s Pasta: Made from almond flour! This pasta is paleo, grain-free, and made with just a few simple ingredients.
- Lotus Foods: Check out their wide variety of organic rice and rice noodles!
- Barilla pasta: A classic wheat-based pasta that comes in a variety of shapes for all of your favorite, different pasta dishes!
Alright, so you’ve got your pasta, now you need your sauce! We’ve got a couple great options we want to share with you.
- The Vine Marinara Sauce: An all-natural sauce with just a few ingredients!
- Otamot pasta sauce: Made with ten organic vegetables and no added sugar.
- Rao’s pasta sauces: A variety of pasta sauces that taste homemade! There’s a flavor for everyone in the family!
- Pomi tomato products: Serving up every tomato product you could need, from sauces to tomato paste to chopped tomatoes, Pomi is your one-stop shop for everything you need for your next pasta night.
- Uncle Steve’s sauces: This organic line of tomato sauce provides a versatile, classic taste and is made from all-natural ingredients, including tomatoes imported from Italy!
- Due Cellucci sauces: These all-natural sauces are handmade in small-batches to give you a classic homemade taste! Every purchase gives back to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
Here are a couple of fun products and pasta-related things that we just love!
- Vintage Italia Pasta Chips: With several yummy Italian flavors, these are perfect to eat with your favorite dip or spread, or even just straight from the bag!
- Crush Cube: These pre-portioned cubes of seasonings and sauces will add a pop of flavor to your favorite pasta dish.
- Il Parodi chocolate hazelnut spread: This authentic spread is made from handpicked Ligurian hazelnuts; it’s gluten-free and made without any preservatives!
- Buon’Italia: A gourmet Italian grocery store offering authentic, high-quality Italian foods and products, located in Chelsea Market in Manhattan.
- Handstand Kids Italian Cookbook: This book (packaged in a pizza box!) teaches young chefs about Italian food and introduces them to delicious, healthful recipes. Utensils and ingredients are translated into Italian so you can follow along as you cook!
- Strega Nona: This beloved, classic story is now available in a board book!
Looking for some new pasta recipes to add some variety to your family’s meals? These are some of our favorites!
- Cooking Light’s Mostly Veggie Pasta with Sausage: Colorful vegetables, tomato paste, and your favorite sausage make for a delicious dish!
- Cooking Light’s Tortellini, Chicken, and Arugula Salad: This hearty pasta salad comes together in no time at all by making the dressing and pasta ahead of time!
- Cooking Light’s Mac and Cheeseburger pasta: This twist on a classic uses ground beef and fire roasted tomatoes for a boost of protein AND flavor!
Do you have any favorite pasta products or recipes? Let us know over on Instagram!