Is anyone else as ready for warmer weather as we are? We love everything that comes with the summer season, especially yummy frozen treats! Today we’re bringing you a list of some of our favorite ice creams, popsicles, and other frozen snacks, along with some recipes that you and your little chefs can make at home! This list is definitely not just for kids – these sweet treats will satisfy anyone’s craving for something frozen and sweet on a hot day!
I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream! Here’s some of our favorite brands.
- Tea-rrific Chamomile Ice Cream: Is your family adventurous when it comes to trying new foods and flavors? Check out this brand that makes tea-flavored ice cream! Their premium ice cream is made with fresh hormone-free cream, cage-free eggs, and organic cane sugar.
- Jeni’s Ice Cream: Their wide variety of fun, yummy flavors is just half of why we love Jeni’s! They don’t use any artificial ingredients, flavorings, or dyes.
- NadaMoo Ice Cream: Whether you’re on a dairy-free diet or just enjoy the taste, NadaMoo is the choice for you! Their creamy, coconut milk ice cream is organic, sustainable, and DELISH!
There’s nothing like a cold popsicle on a hot day. Check out the list below for some of our favorites!
- Chloe’s popsicles: These fruit pops are made with just three ingredients! Yep, that’s right, THREE! And they come in a bunch of different, yummy flavors, so everyone in the family can find a favorite!
- GoodPop popsicles: Another brand that uses real, organic, and whole ingredients to bring you a frozen treat that won’t have you raising an eyebrow at the ingredient list. They’ve got a bunch of fun flavors as well, some dairy-based, and others that aren’t!
- DeeBee’s Organics SuperFruit Freezies: These organic freezer pops will make you forget all about those other sugary frozen popsicles with hidden artificial ingredients.
- So Delicious Coconut Milk Organic Fudge Bars: Got chocolate on your mind? This one’s for you! The rich flavor and hint of creamy coconut will get your taste buds jumping for joy!
- Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt Bars: Their delicious creamy texture and taste will have you thinking this is ice cream you’re eating! Well, it’s not – it’s Greek yogurt! They’re got 5 grams of protein and made without any artificial sweeteners.
Other Frozen Treats
Here are some other frozen treats that we just had to include!
- Pitaya Plus Frozen Dragon Fruit Cubes: Looking for some variety for your family’s smoothies? We love dragon fruit for this reason! PLUS, it’s rich in magnesium and antioxidants, high in fiber, and a good source of iron.
- Chobani Champions (they’ve since been re-branded to Chobani Gimmies!): These fun yogurt tubes are perfect for little chefs’ hands! They’re chock-full of protein, Vitamin D, and calcium, and the ingredient list is short – which we love! And lastly, they’re great when frozen in the freezer overnight – it’s like a frozen ice cream tube!
Looking for some new pasta recipes to add some variety to your family’s meals? These are some of our favorites!
- Chef Cricket’s recipe for Coco-Mango Frozen Ice Pops will have you and your family thinking you’re on a tropical vacation! There’s only FOUR ingredients, and it’s as easy as 1, 2, 3 to make this treat that’s perfect for summer.
- Check out this blog post with a bunch of yummy popsicle recipes you can easily make at home with your kids. They only require a couple ingredients!
- Cooking Light also has some easy popsicle recipes with some interesting flavors! Even one for mom and dad with champagne!
Ice Cream-Related Tips & Tricks
Click below for suggestions on our favorite ice cream scoop, fun ice cream-inspired baking kits, and tips for throwing your own ice cream social!
- Midnight Scoop: Say hello to effortless ice cream scooping! Unlike other ice cream scoops, the Midnight Scoop has a curved handle, which is where all the magic happens. This allows you to keep your wrist straight and avoid straining it while trying to dig into your favorite flavor!
- Handstand Kitchen Ice Cream Parlor Baking Collection: Take a look at Handstand Kitchen’s fun ice cream-shaped cookie cutters and molds!
- Throw the Perfect Ice Cream Social: Check out this blog post for Chef Cricket’s tips to make your next ice cream party one for the books!
Do you have any favorite ice cream or popsicle brands, or any yummy recipes that you love? Let us know over on Instagram!