This recipe is part of the Kids Food Festival Halloween kitchen crafts and cooking class on October 31st, 2020! Get more information here!
- 4 rice cakes (the Kids Food Festival loves Lundberg Rice Cakes and Stackers – found in the BFPL Digital Halloween Bash goodie bags!)
- ½ cup whipped cream cheese
- ½ cup canned pumpkin
- Mixing bowl
- Pumpkin Eyes and Mouth: Handful of dried, dehydrated, or freeze-dried fruit (the Kids Food Festival loves Crispy Green Freeze Dried Fruit – found in the BFPL Digital Halloween Bash goodie bags!)
- Pumpkin Nose: red seedless grapes, halved or clementine segments
- Pumpkin Hair: shaved carrot or spiralized zucchini or beets
- In small mixing bowl, combine whipped cream cheese and pumpkin.
- Evenly divide mixture and spread on top of each rice cake.
- Use dried, dehydrated, or freeze-dried fruit to create eyes and a mouth on each cake, halved grapes or clementines to create a nose, and shaved or spiralized vegetable for hair.
To learn more about and to purchase Lundberg:
To learn more about and to purchase Crispy Green:
Check out our social media pages!