The Creative Kitchen loves a scrumptious treat that is nutritious and simple to make! This recipe can be whipped-up in a matter of minutes and can be stored in the fridge, so it is ready to go for an afternoon snack. Our favorite part is that it is made with nutrient-rich ingredients like bananas, walnuts, and yogurt!
Banana Toffee Fudge
2 ripe bananas
2 oz. walnuts (if desired)
5 oz. dark brown sugar
4 glass serving dishes (7 oz. each)
1. Toast walnuts for 2 to 3 minutes under the broiler. Cool, then chop.
2. Peel and slice bananas into thin rounds and place in a mixing bowl with yogurt.
3. Mix well and divide between serving dishes. Sprinkle sugar on top.
4. Cover with plastic wrap and leave in the fridge for 3 hours.
(The sugar will have turned into a fudge-like sauce.)
5. Sprinkle the nuts on top and serve.