- 3 to 4 small tomatoes
- ½ pint strawberries
- 1 cucumber
- 1 red onion
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow or orange bell pepper
- 1 15.5-oz. can black beans
- 1 8-oz. can corn
- 2 limes
- 1 cup fresh cilantro
- Olive oil (to taste)
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Corn tortilla chips (baked chips for a healthier option)
- Dice the tomatoes, strawberries, cucumber, red onion, and peppers and place ingredients into a medium mixing bowl.
- Add the beans, corn, and lime juice to the bowl and mix together.
- Remove the cilantro leaves from the stems, and add the leaves to the bowl.
- Dress the salsa with olive oil, salt, and pepper to taste. Mix well and serve with chips.