Product Review: Sugar Bowl Bakery Palmiers
The Good Crisp Chicken Tenders
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 ½ cup crushed The Good Crisp Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound chicken tenders
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Lightly grease baking sheet with cooking oil spray. Set aside.
- Place beaten eggs and milk in shallow bowl and stir to combine. Set aside.
- Combine The Good Crisp Potato Crisps, salt, and pepper in second shallow bowl. Set aside.
- Dip one chicken tender into beaten egg/milk mixture and then into crumb mixture to completely and evenly coat chicken pieces. Place chicken tender on baking sheet. Repeat with remaining chicken tenders.
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes. Flip each chicken tender over. Continue to bake for additional 10 minutes, or until fully cooked.
*Alternative cooking method: Chicken tenders may be fried in pan with oil over medium heat, turning once so cooked evenly on both sides.