Product Review: Sugar Bowl Bakery Palmiers
Looking for some kitchen inspiration from the top tastemakers in the wellness movement? The Thrive Market Communal Table Cookbook has you covered! This beautiful, informative, and completely FREE cookbook features more than 60 recipes from the country’s top names in health and wellness. The most trusted names in health—including Mark Sisson, Katie from Wellness Mama, Chris Kresser, Robb Wolf, Dr. Mark Hyman, JJ Virgin and more—reveal their favorite dishes, all made with wholesome, affordable ingredients. Hungry for more?
Click here to get your copy, plus a 30 day free trial to Thrive and 25% off your first purchase!
60+ Real Food Recipes for FREE From Top Experts
Inside the book, you’ll find:
- Simple and delicious recipes from 14 of the most trusted names in health and wellness including best-selling authors, the country’s leading physicians, and the most popular bloggers and education experts.
- 60+ recipes for everything from breakfast smoothies, simple side dishes, protein-packed main courses, and clean desserts
- Easy-to-follow instructions so simple even a novice cook can follow
- Our helpful guide to saving on essential ingredients and pantry staples
Here’s a sample of some of the recipes you’ll find inside:
- Homemade Coconut Granola by Wellness Mama
- Primal Egg Coffee by Nourished Kitchen
- Blueberry and Macadamia Smoothie by Chris Kresser
- Prosciutto-wrapped mini frittata muffins by Nom Nom Paleo
- Tropical Turmeric Tonic by Dr. Junger
- Tahini Tuna Salad by Mary Shenouda
- Paleo Crab Cakes by Healing Gourmet
- Slow Cooker Pork Stuffed Peppers by Mark Sisson
- Paleo Hazelnut-Crusted Halibut by Chris Kresser
- Roasted Spice Rubbed Chicken Thighs by JJ Virgin
- Sweet Potato And Kale Coconut Curry Soup by Kitchen Confidential
- Saffron Tomato Confit by What’s Gaby Cooking
- Rosemary Citrus Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes by Robb Wolf
- Coconut Butter Cups by Wellness Mama
- Guilt-Free Chocolate Mousse by Dr. Mark Hyman
- And dozens more…
The Creative Kitchen™, LLC, teaches children about food and how to cook in a fun, safe, and educational manner. Targeting families with children ages two to teen, the company focuses on teaching, writing creative content and curriculum, special events, recipe development, spokesperson work, webisode production and consulting to present educational and entertaining content through food-related activities. The founder, Cricket Azima, is an expert in cooking for and with children. She inspires kids to express themselves creatively through food and cooking, while complementing lessons with traditional educational material such as social studies, math, arts, science, and more. Visit www.thecreativekitchen.com for more information.